“Crystal Cruises, which began service in 1990, operates two luxury ships – Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity – with a total of 1,992 berths Crystal Cruises is owned by Genting Hong Kong (GHK), a global hospitality, leisure and entertainment powerhouse. Crystal Cruises offers worldwide cruise itineraries to Europe, Asia, Australia, the South Pacific, South America, Alaska, Hawaii, Panama Canal/Caribbean, Mexican Riviera, Africa, and New England/Canada. Crystal Cruises’ corporate headquarters is located in Los Angeles, California with a branch office in Miami, Florida. District sales offices are located throughout the world.”
From the moment you step on board, you will experience Crystal Cruises’ dedication to making your cruise with us a perfect one. Our Six-Star Commitment means each instant must be memorable, every detail sublime. From the grand designs of our ships to the right vintage wine, a turned-down bed, or even a simple smile, singular attention is paid to every detail of your cruise.
People are the cornerstone of our commitment to quality, and Crystal Cruises takes enormous pride in its crew and staff. Our Norwegian Captains and their staff of officers are among the finest at sea. Each member of the staff goes through Crystal Cruises’ rigorous selection and training process, ensuring that they are uniquely qualified to serve you. With our people, as with everything else we do, compromise has no place: they are simply the best in the world.
What Make’s Crystal so Special?
- All-inclusive fine wines and premium spirits throughout the ship, plus pre-paid gratuities for housekeeping, bar, and dining staff.
- Crystal ships have consistently earned top awards.
- Crystal Cruises’ affluent, multi-generational guests appreciate the renowned Crystal Experience distinguished by classic service, abundant space, fine quality, and extensive choices.
- Approximately 70 percent are from the United States and Canada and 30 percent are international, sophisticated travelers.
- More than half the ship’s accommodations feature private verandas (85% on Crystal Serenity).
- Crystal’s hotel and dining staff are schooled in the fine art of European service.
- Crystal offers excellent value, competitive rates and group booking discounts.
- Crystal’s innovative Creative Learning Institute offers complimentary enrichment classes with well-known associations such as Magic Castle, USC’s School of Cinematic Arts, Berlitz and Yamaha.
- Cuisine by renowned chefs Nobu Matsuhisa and Piero Selvaggio.
More Links to Follow:
- Cruise Vacations
- Azamara Club Cruises – Luxury Cruise Experiences
- Carnival Cruise Lines
- Celebrity Cruises – Luxury Cruise Vacations
- Crystal Cruises – Luxury Cruise Vacations
- Disney Cruise Line
- Frequently Asked Questions about Cruising
- Holland America Line
- Oceania Cruises – Luxury Cruise Vacations
- Royal Caribbean Cruises
- SeaDream Yacht Club
- Virgin Voyages
- Windstar Cruises – Exotic Small Ship Cruises
- All Inclusive Vacations
- All-Inclusive Resort Brands
- Adults-only All Inclusive Vacations
- Best Adults-only Resorts
- Clothing-Optional Resorts
- Popular Destinations
- About Us
- Travel is SWELL.com
- Elite Travel Consulting.com
- Travel is SWELL.com
- Spa and Wellness Pursuits
- Vacations for Adults.com