SUP Yoga Social Good Retreat
Find your next experience
Travel is S.W.E.L.L. brings people together through live experiences. Discover events that match your passions. Find things to do in the destinations we serve – at home and abroad. Travel is S.W.E.L.L. provides unique events such as yoga and wellness retreats, girlfriend getaways, dance lessons and dancing retreats, chocolate festivals, culinary tours, wine tasting, jazz concerts and volunteer experiences.
SUP Yoga Social Good Retreat
March 14 - March 19
SUP Yoga SOCIAL GOOD RETREAT
March 14-19, 2018
Stand up paddling – yoga – Social Good
swim with sea creatures in the world’s Aquarium
WHERE SOCIAL GOOD MEETS THE SEA OF CORTEZ
Join us on a 6-day journey with a diverse mix of people who share a common LOVE for the Ocean , Yoga, Stand Up Paddling & Social Good.
Together, we will explore the magnificent Sea of Cortez in an immersive, experience-driven adventure where we will explore the marine environment and how we can do good for the world. “To adventure is to find yourself whole.”
RETREAT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Five-Nights & Six-Days stay at Costa Baja Resort, a 5-star resort in La Paz, Mexico.
- virtual tour link
- Stand Up Paddle boarding on the most magnificent blue ocean water
- Daily yoga & meditation classes plus amazing SUP yoga (stand up paddle board yoga)
- Group Intention Circle & Journaling
- Social Good Sessions: Journey together to a world where we are connected
- to what matters most and letting go of what no longer serves you.
- Isla Espiritu Adventure to encounter and swim with whale sharks, baby seals, manta rays and more.
Michelle Gierst -SUP & Yoga FUN Guide
Juli Schulz – SUP & Social Good FUN Guide
Isla Espiritu Adventure
We will journey together to Isla Espiritu, one of the biggest marine reserves in the world! We will immerse in the blue sea to swim with whalesharks, baby seals, manta rays and much more.
Social Good Day of Service
- During our trip, we visit Care for Kids La Paz, a non-profit org dedicated to improving the lives o impoverished kids and their families.
- Let’s spend a day of fun, learning, doodling, play and service with the kids and experience their lives in La Paz. We support by bring an extra suitcase of supplies and donations needed for Care For Kids LA Paz.
Costa Baja Resort & Spa, La Paz, Mexico
Book By December 1, 2017 to receive discounts!
Limited spots available book soon!
By Invitation Only
- WE HAND SELECT THE GUESTS ON THE TRIP, TO MAKE SURE
- YOU ARE LIKE-MINDED CITIZENS. PLEASE EMAIL US TO INQUIRE!
- DOUBLE OCCUPANCY:
- Includes a luxury room with 2 double beds for 2 guests (or for a couple one king bed)
- This is an-all inclusive resort package with hotel stay, all you can eat food & drinks
- included in the price (including cocktails, beer, wine!), daily yoga,
- daily paddle boarding plus instruction, SUP equipment – board & paddle, yoga mats.
- Ground Transportation to and from airport included.
ISLA ISPIRITU ADVENTURE
- We will plan to go on an excursion to the Isla Espiritu where we swim/snorkel
- with whalesharks, baby seals, manta rays and more.
- Trip is lead by Fun Baja Boats, snorkeling equipment & wetsuit included.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE ABOVE PACKAGE:
- AIR FARE NOT INCLUDED
- Not included in the above fee. Travel costs from Los Angeles to Cabo San Lucas range from $300 – $350.
- Please contact us before booking, so we can arrange for guests to be on the same flights.
- RELAXATION + MASSAGE AT THE ESPIRITU SPA
- Want some extra pampering? Try Costa Baja’s mystical Holistic-Reiki concept spa
- that is a fusion of aromatherapy, healing herbs, flowers, Reiki and Chakra balancing.
TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT
- $500 dollar non-refundable deposit required.
- SUPER Limited spots available for the trip, so sign up soon!
- Full balance of the trip is due by February 1, 2017.
- EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS
- Receive $100 Early Bird Discount off retreat price if you pay in full by December 25, 2017.
- REFER A FRIEND
- Bring a friend and save an additional $50 off
For more information or to book your spot please email: Juli@agentseco.com
About Your Hotel
THE HOTEL COSTABAJA RESORT & SPA is the first and only luxury hotel & spa in the city of La Paz. This boutique hotel offers a selection of ocean, mountain and marina views. North of the hotel is located Espitiru Santo Island, where you will find the greatest marine life in the world and the best sport fishing within Baja Sur.
WELCOME to this unique place – where the desert meets the sea. Witness an unmatched marriage of elements distinctive to this part of the World. Discover how elegance, refinement, hospitality and privacy combine with the charisma of La Paz to create a place you will want to experience again and again.
Standing alone, facing the majestic Sea of Cortez, CostaBaja offers an exceptional blend of beauty and peace.
CostaBaja provides a wide variety of activities for every personality, taste and age. It feels very natural to enjoy such unique scenery, relax at the owner’s exclusive Beach Club, work out while overlooking the sea or revitalize your senses at a world-class spa.
Sail through turquoise waters and revel in its biodiversity or simply enjoy your favorite water sport. Delight your palate with a wide variety of sumptuous dishes at Gourmet Restaurants overlooking the marina. Take a stroll down the Malecon (waterfront walkway) and discover the essence that makes La Paz such a wonderful place. Finally, end the day by witnessing another magnificent sunset from your new luxurious home at CostaBaja.
Thank you for visiting Travel is S.W.E.L.L.com
Please call 1-888-898-3628 for assistance