-This St. Lawrence Gap resort is by the ocean, on the beach within minutes of St. Lawrence Bay, Dover Beach, and Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary, also nearby are Worthing Beach and Maxwell Beach.
-Beach and watersports.
-Guests of this beach resort can enjoy a host of activities including surfing/boogie boarding, scuba diving, and windsurfing.
-Cable TV, Air Conditioning.
-Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, coffee/tea makers, and irons/ironing boards.
-Children 18 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
All rooms and suites include: air conditioning, ceiling fan, king size bed, hair dryer, robes, telephone, iron, ironing board, private bath & shower, safe deposit box, iPod docking stations, cable TV and coffee maker.
24 hour Room Service for Butler Serviced categories of accommodation and 7:00a.m. – 10:00p.m. for Club Sandals accommodations.
Resort Casual Attire: shorts or jeans, t-shirts or polo shirts. Swimwear must be covered. Shirts and footwear required.
Resort Evening Attire: dress pants/trousers or jeans for men, long or short sleeved dress shirts (with or without collar). Dress shoes or elegant sandals. No shorts, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts or sneakers.
Located on pristine Dover Beach where the Caribbean meets the Atlantic and endless sunshine is accompanied by gentle ocean breezes, Sandals Barbados is an ideally setting to surrender to the calypso rhythms of paradise. Sandals Barbados provides a perfect refuge for couples to recharge, reconnect and spend days with white sand between your toes. Learn how to kayak or scuba dive in azure blue waters. Explore 10 acres of tropical gardens. Play golf amid tropical surroundings. Indulge in an invigorating or romantic massage for two.
Sandals Barbados features a fitness facility, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort’s bars, which include 5 bars/lounges, a swim-up bar, and a poolside bar. This beach resort also offers a garden, tour assistance, and currency exchange.
Don’t like the gym? Certified and dedicated fitness professionals will lead guests through a workout of a variety of movement combinations that exercise muscles while having fun in the sun at the same time. Up-to-date classes are not intimidating and persons of all ages and fitness levels will enjoy these classes. For those who enjoy a solitary workout, the fitness facilities are fully air-conditioned and have state of the art CybexGym equipment that is available 24/7.
– Unlimited fine dining at all available restaurants
– Breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime snacks
– Unlimited premium spirits
– Available bars including swim-up bars
– Stocked bars in every room
– Unlimited Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® wines
– All tips, taxes and gratuities
– Round trip airport transfers
– PADI-Certified SCUBA diving (and all equipment) depending on location
– Snorkeling (and all equipment)
– Hobie Cats, paddle boards, kayaks
– Professional instruction for water sports
– Beach volleyball, bocce ball, pool tables
– Day and night tennis
– Unlimited land sports and state-of-the-art fitness centers
– Day and night entertainment including live shows
– Round trip airport transfers
– Exchange privileges with nearby Sandals Resorts (depending on location)
– Free WiFi (in room and all common areas)
– Free wedding (for stays of 3 nights or longer)
– Travel is SWELL.com complimentary 24/7 Customer Support
Dover, Maxwell, CC, Barbados
BGI – Grantley Adams International Airport